Jedi Order of CabalSEA

Upholding Peace and Justice
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speedistic
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate


Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Application   Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:35 pm

Age: 16

Usual IGN: Speedistic

PPF name (if different from Jedi forum username): Same as above.

Gender: M
)
Why do you want to join the Jedi Order: Although i'm not really fan of Star Wars , I wanted to make friends in Cabal as I felt lonely when i was training with myself. I would try to be helpful as possible.
Sorry if my answer wasn't constructive enough.

What previous MMORPGs have you played: MapleStory and Granado Espada.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhJoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 346
Join date : 2008-02-18
Age : 26
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:54 pm

Hello there!

Its fine if you are not a fan of Star Wars as long as you likes to help and be friendly.

Please be patient as the Council has a life too and may not be able to immediately attend to your application. So why not take this time to read on the Jedi Code.

Anyway, you should change your Forum name into your IGN to prevent confusion.

Are you in World Mercury?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speedistic
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate


Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:05 pm

AhJoo wrote:
Hello there!

Its fine if you are not a fan of Star Wars as long as you likes to help and be friendly.

Please be patient as the Council has a life too and may not be able to immediately attend to your application. So why not take this time to read on the Jedi Code.

Anyway, you should change your Forum name into your IGN to prevent confusion.

Are you in World Mercury?

Of course! I am in mercury.

As for Forum name , i would change it after this.

I will wait , looking forward in joining this guild! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nanoha

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2008-02-21
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:38 pm

Well i guess the underlying reason why anyone would join a guild is to make friends, though i hope you understand that this guild's slightly different. We strive to uphold the peace in game as much as we can, so that's a part of us that we cannot run from.

What is your lvl/class btw?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:44 pm

Nanoha wrote:
Well i guess the underlying reason why anyone would join a guild is to make friends, though i hope you understand that this guild's slightly different. We strive to uphold the peace in game as much as we can, so that's a part of us that we cannot run from.

What is your lvl/class btw?

Cheers

Well..My class is Force Archer. As for the level , I am only 21.

I agreed with what you had said. I certainly would help other within my reach.
Back to top Go down
Nanoha

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2008-02-21
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:47 pm

YES!
At last, the archer fraternity may be expanding! 3 cheers for the archerhood! Rofl..

Dont worry about levels, we're not particular about that. We're all just here to have a ball of a time together fooling around as we trod along the banks of GD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:53 pm

Nanoha wrote:
YES!
At last, the archer fraternity may be expanding! 3 cheers for the archerhood! Rofl..

Dont worry about levels, we're not particular about that. We're all just here to have a ball of a time together fooling around as we trod along the banks of GD.

lol! I love being an archer especially when i have a habit of running away from monsters. Razz

Well sure! I would love to have fun together.
Back to top Go down
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
avatar

Posts : 348
Join date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:45 pm

Speedistic, did you create a new account for the sake of changing your username?

If you did, let me know and I will delete "Speedistic" and you will have to go to your original account and change the forum username for that account as that account already has Initiate rank.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:48 am

Tahiri Centurica wrote:
Speedistic, did you create a new account for the sake of changing your username?

If you did, let me know and I will delete "Speedistic" and you will have to go to your original account and change the forum username for that account as that account already has Initiate rank.

Well..Sure go ahead.
Back to top Go down
LancerXtreme
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2008-03-10
Age : 41
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:31 pm

Glad tat u've applied to join the order Speedistic, looking forward to seeing in game. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speedistic
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate


Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Application   Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Just wanted to ask something , am I eligible to join the order?

I don't mind waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhJoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 346
Join date : 2008-02-18
Age : 26
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Application   Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:12 pm

You are already in the Order. You should have realised that you are now a Jedi Initiate.
Welcome to the Order and please come find us in Chl 12 to officially enter the guild in-game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cronic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2008-02-15
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:44 pm

That was a quick one! Welcome to the Jedi Order! cheers

Blitzkrieg!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
khoopek
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:02 am

Welcome!
I'm sure we've met in the guild channel lol
pls close the thread, admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Application   

Back to top Go down
 
Application
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Binary's Application
» Loan Application Template
» Character Match Up Application
» Character Application Template
» Special Abilities/Powers/Relations/Creatures List & Application

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Order of CabalSEA :: General :: Guild Applications-
Jump to: