Jedi Order of CabalSEA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Order of CabalSEA

Upholding Peace and Justice

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aspirations in Life.

Go down 
+2
AhJoo
Cronic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cronic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Cronic

Aspirations in Life. Empty
PostSubject: Aspirations in Life.   Aspirations in Life. EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 9:23 pm

I know all of us love to Play Cabal and is already hooked to it even before the CBT starts.

But i am sure everyone have their aspirations/objectives/goals/dreams in life!

Why don't we share it here!

Let me Start the Ball rolling!

As a 20 year old this year, currently in Aerospace engineering. My passion for airplanes are infinite and i aim to work in the aviation industry. My Dream: To be a Pilot.

The road is tough but with sheer guts and determination, i am very confident that i can acheive my dream!
Very Happy cheers Very Happy

What is Yours? Smile
Back to top Go down
AhJoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
AhJoo

PostSubject: Re: Aspirations in Life.   Aspirations in Life. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 5:43 pm

I'm only 15+ now, studying for my GCE 'O' Levels. Hopefully, I can do well in it and study the course I like! Which is Game Designing.
And then maybe make a game like Cabal!
Back to top Go down
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

PostSubject: Re: Aspirations in Life.   Aspirations in Life. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:18 pm

24 year old CISCO Network Engineer.

Hope to pass my Cisco Certified Network Professional certificate so I'll earn more Very Happy Then probably buy a house or apartment, save some money to go on an international trip or cruise with my significant other Very Happy

God I sound so old...
Back to top Go down
ManOh
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Aspirations in Life.   Aspirations in Life. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:45 pm

Do well for my Olevels this year. Haha, aiming for 10pointers =/ btw, is L1R4, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Cronic

PostSubject: Re: Aspirations in Life.   Aspirations in Life. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 11:16 pm

All the Best to everyone with their dreams and aspirations!

Play Hard and Work Hard!
Back to top Go down
khoopek
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
khoopek

PostSubject: Re: Aspirations in Life.   Aspirations in Life. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 11:18 pm

im 20+ , studying electronic engineering with computer major....
this might sound weird but ever since 13 years old, im hooked up with Star Wars and been aspiring to be a Jedi Apperentice....guess that's not gonna happen...
so in real life....i would love programmings and had much interest on gaming programming...too bad my uni doesn't offer gaming design course and my parent would strongly reject this
Back to top Go down
Nanoha

Nanoha

PostSubject: Re: Aspirations in Life.   Aspirations in Life. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:05 am

Tahiri Centurica wrote:
24 year old CISCO Network Engineer.

Hope to pass my Cisco Certified Network Professional certificate so I'll earn more Very Happy Then probably buy a house or apartment, save some money to go on an international trip or cruise with my significant other Very Happy

God I sound so old...

haha no worries i know what you mean! my significant other's been bugging me to settle down too but im like "wait a sec..that'll mean i cant game at night already!" XD jk.... haha
Back to top Go down
Nanoha

Nanoha

PostSubject: Re: Aspirations in Life.   Aspirations in Life. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:07 am

Cronic wrote:
I know all of us love to Play Cabal and is already hooked to it even before the CBT starts.

But i am sure everyone have their aspirations/objectives/goals/dreams in life!

Why don't we share it here!

Let me Start the Ball rolling!

As a 20 year old this year, currently in Aerospace engineering. My passion for airplanes are infinite and i aim to work in the aviation industry. My Dream: To be a Pilot.

The road is tough but with sheer guts and determination, i am very confident that i can acheive my dream!
Very Happy cheers Very Happy

What is Yours? Smile

Can aerospace engineering be a platform for one to become a pilot? o.O never knew that.. always thought they dealt with space and nasa stuffs scratch nevertheless, may the force be with you brother jedi! and best of luck to everyone else as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspirations in Life.   Aspirations in Life. Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspirations in Life.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Order of CabalSEA :: Real Life :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: