Jedi Order of CabalSEA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Order of CabalSEA

Upholding Peace and Justice

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order

Go down 
+2
Cronic
Tahiri Centurica
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

[Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order   [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Make a new thread with: [Application] in the title, obviously replacing with your forum/IGN username. We'd like to have all Jedi have forum usernames that reflect their main character names. If you registered with a name that isn't the same as the name you will use, put in your forum username for now, but remember to ask an admin to change your name soon.

Or else we might not recognize who you are, as no one is psychic enough to link 2 different names to 1 person Smile

Then fill these in your message:

PPF name (if different from Jedi forum username):
Why do you want to join the Jedi Order:
What previous MMORPGs have you played:

The Council will deliberate on your application and reply soonest.

Last edited by on Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Cronic

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order   [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 7:45 pm

Greetings Master Tahiri,

Excellent job on the application form. But I believe there is a problem with the automated Activation of Account email.

Ever since i registered for this guild, i had to inform personally to Master Seraphim about my registration as i did not receive the email regarding my activation of my account in Jedi Order.

I was not the only person who encountered this problem. "Yoda" also encountered this problem. And I believed that you knew about this since you had to manually activate their account from the "Inactive" section.

I just wanted to ask, is the problem solved?
Because it will hamper the process of the Guild's Registration. And that will not look good on us.
Or perhaps such problems only happen to some people?

By,
A Concerned Jedi.
Back to top Go down
FunTerry

PostSubject: FunTerry   [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 4:37 pm

Er.I interested to join your guild.
IGN in cabalsea:FunTerry
Back to top Go down
Intelligence
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order   [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 4:45 pm

FunTerry, please read the first post in this thread by Council Member Tahiri Centurica on how to submit an application.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/limjx
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order   [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 4:54 pm

Jedi Cronic, unfortunately I cannot do anything about that since this site is hosted on a free server. I cannot access anything other than an Admin panel, hence I cannot control or change and SMTP/POP3 mail settings that might be the problem. Its something we have to put up with now.

But oddly it works for me and Master Yuri.
Back to top Go down
linus_ong

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order   [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 7:12 pm

Usual IGN:PrevailedJustice
Why do you want to join the Jedi Order:I would like to be a honourary member of the Jedi council. I can feel the force telling me to do so, it is my destiny. I have taken this path and shall make a commitment on my part to serve the Republic well to rid the server of the Sith.
What previous MMORPGs have I played: MapleSea,PangyaSea
Back to top Go down
AhJoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
AhJoo

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order   [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:01 pm

linus_ong, you arent supposed to post your application here. Please start a new topic and post your application there.

Thank you and welcome to the Order forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order   [Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order Empty

Back to top Go down

[Guide]How to apply join the Jedi Order
Page 1 of 1