Jedi Order of CabalSEA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Order of CabalSEA

Upholding Peace and Justice

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm hired!!!!!

Go down 
+7
khoopek
Intelligence
Nanoha
AhJoo
Sarkonagael
Cronic
Tahiri Centurica
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:26 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG *dances and goes nuts!!!*

Some of you know that I went for my interview for my new position in an Australian firm today... it was scary as shit, 6 panel interview with a ton of questions!

It went for about 20 or so minutes (though it seemed like an eternity to me!)... and the atmosphere was so gloomy and tense. So after handing them my CV and stuff, they grilled me for a good 20 minutes with questions.

Here's the funny part: The HR manager guy, at the end of the questioning, smiled and asked me, "When can you move?"

My freaking heart jumped to my throat! I'm hired! queen Not even waiting for any results or whatsoever! But I feel bad cos they told the rest of the guys waiting to go home as the position is now filled.

I signed a 5 year contract today... AUD$120k + superannuation + car + allowance + phone + health benefits, with possibility of an increment every year based on performance!

But, here's the sad part... That means its sorta confirmed that I will be leaving you fine people around the month of May. Crying or Very sad Since Australia is definitely IP blocked from CabalSEA.

Anyway, when I get there, I'll still post around. Will try and see if I can get a hold of a reliable Malaysian proxy to connect and hope they don't detect it and ban me Sad
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Cronic

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:35 am

WOOT!

CONGRATS MAN!

Nice one. What was the position? Anyway, great thing is your intellect, abilities and skills definitely helped in your employment! Good stuff! This means you are t3h creme de la creme! Very Happy cheers Cheers and Good Luck with that job!

~ Off topic: And erm.. your fiancee how? lol!

ah....

I am t3h First to congratulate you! Does that means I get the golden cookie? Razz

So only MSN and Forum is the way to contact you? Question Well, you can try IP proxy... but got a feeling they will just block you. No

Argh Only you and me in the Forums. =/
Back to top Go down
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:40 am

Hehe thanks!

My fiancee is already an australian PR and works as a public servant... we will be going back together.

The position was for a Senior Network Engineer.

Yea, I guess I after I fly over it'll be just MSN and the Forums. I am really hoping I can proxy my way into the game lol

I wouldn't mind paying for a proxy either... RM30 a month for most proxies will be like... AUD$10 lol
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Cronic

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:42 am

Tahiri Centurica wrote:
Hehe thanks!

My fiancee is already an australian PR and works as a public servant... we will be going back together.

The position was for a Senior Network Engineer.

Yea, I guess I after I fly over it'll be just MSN and the Forums. I am really hoping I can proxy my way into the game lol

I wouldn't mind paying for a proxy either... RM30 a month for most proxies will be like... AUD$10 lol

Lol. Worth it if you are like me: a Cabal nutcase. lol!

Nice man, your life leading as what you plan i suppose? Goody Good. Somehow I feel proud of you for some reason. lol! Very Happy

I think we must be super lame too. we are both online on MSN and we are foruming here. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:45 am

Yea... with my gf, we would be raking in some $12k a month so plans are in motion for a car, house and all that heh

lol I see you on MSN, but am right now kinda running around the office... Gave my boss a resignation letter with 2 month notice hehe

Tried to offer me better salary but no way can beat what the Aussies are offering.
Back to top Go down
Sarkonagael

Sarkonagael

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:54 am

Congrats tahiri!
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Cronic

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:59 am

Tahiri Centurica wrote:
Yea... with my gf, we would be raking in some $12k a month so plans are in motion for a car, house and all that heh

lol I see you on MSN, but am right now kinda running around the office... Gave my boss a resignation letter with 2 month notice hehe

Tried to offer me better salary but no way can beat what the Aussies are offering.

Of course Of course. When the pasture is greener on the other side, who can resist?

Even I can't. Very Happy Go for it man! You have my support!
Back to top Go down
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:54 pm

lol just had lunch with my team mates... my team leader was giving me a lecture about how Malaysians should stay and work in Malaysia... help the country grow... The country has been good to you, etc.

I countered him saying the country hasn't done anything for me and treats me as a second class citizen. Since primary school, we've been in chinese schools that receive little government funding compared to pure government school. We don't get 7% off properties like the Bumis. Bumi companies get priority on government tenders. etc etc etc

LOL it was a long debate... But in the end, I told him that I'm casting a vote for the opposition, though BN seems to haave a sure win, and go to Australia and try for Australian Citizenship lol
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Cronic

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 2:10 pm

Tahiri Centurica wrote:
lol just had lunch with my team mates... my team leader was giving me a lecture about how Malaysians should stay and work in Malaysia... help the country grow... The country has been good to you, etc.

I countered him saying the country hasn't done anything for me and treats me as a second class citizen. Since primary school, we've been in chinese schools that receive little government funding compared to pure government school. We don't get 7% off properties like the Bumis. Bumi companies get priority on government tenders. etc etc etc

LOL it was a long debate... But in the end, I told him that I'm casting a vote for the opposition, though BN seems to haave a sure win, and go to Australia and try for Australian Citizenship lol

Everyone have their rights. You should always fight for yours. If somewhere else is better, then go for it. cheers
Back to top Go down
AhJoo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
AhJoo

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 2:12 pm

lol evil Tahiri.

Congrats anyway! Sad that you might not be able to play with us anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Nanoha

Nanoha

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 2:15 pm

Tahiri Centurica wrote:

Lol!!!! Nice one there mate. While I have my reservations about voting for the opposition there, counter votes just hoping that the main contender fails or has little opposition zits in parliament sure works for me! XD

Grats boss. Though things might very well be different without you around
Sad
Back to top Go down
Intelligence
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Intelligence

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 2:22 pm

cool~~ drool~~~
too bad u will leave us soon..
we will miss u..
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/limjx
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:02 pm

Thanks.

I'll still try with the proxy though... who knows... Smile
Back to top Go down
khoopek
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
khoopek

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 5:30 pm

oh god....i knew sumting was wrong when u was promoting australia to me......well, im happy for u and sad for us all T_T
Back to top Go down
Evans
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:15 pm

Heys! Grat to you. Though I dont really know here but I still wish you for all the best Wink
Back to top Go down
khoopek
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
khoopek

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Tahiri Centurica wrote:
OMG OMG OMG OMG *dances and goes nuts!!!*

Some of you know that I went for my interview for my new position in an Australian firm today... it was scary as shit, 6 panel interview with a ton of questions!

It went for about 20 or so minutes (though it seemed like an eternity to me!)... and the atmosphere was so gloomy and tense. So after handing them my CV and stuff, they grilled me for a good 20 minutes with questions.

Here's the funny part: The HR manager guy, at the end of the questioning, smiled and asked me, "When can you move?"

My freaking heart jumped to my throat! I'm hired! queen Not even waiting for any results or whatsoever! But I feel bad cos they told the rest of the guys waiting to go home as the position is now filled.

I signed a 5 year contract today... AUD$120k + superannuation + car + allowance + phone + health benefits, with possibility of an increment every year based on performance!

But, here's the sad part... That means its sorta confirmed that I will be leaving you fine people around the month of May. Crying or Very sad Since Australia is definitely IP blocked from CabalSEA.

Anyway, when I get there, I'll still post around. Will try and see if I can get a hold of a reliable Malaysian proxy to connect and hope they don't detect it and ban me Sad

whyu need till may though??do u really need to wait that long to get ur visa done??i thought it's very fast in handling aus visa
Back to top Go down
YuriHyuga
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
YuriHyuga

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 12:18 pm

Congratulations, Tahiri =o
Back to top Go down
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 12:43 pm

Thanks, Yuri.

Eh? I'm not waiting on a visa application, I'm an Australian PR as well...

Just that I have to give my current company a month's notice, then spend the next month preparing for my first project with a few other elements of my team in Malaysia and Singapore.

Got a total of 4 of us going over to merge with the existing team.
Back to top Go down
khoopek
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
khoopek

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 3:40 pm

ah...i thought ur gonna take a long vacation if u hav no problem with visas lol!
Back to top Go down
Ashelia
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Ashelia

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 6:12 pm

thats great tahiri !
australia's my favourite country.
i'm so envious. !!
Back to top Go down
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 7:27 pm

khoopek wrote:
ah...i thought ur gonna take a long vacation if u hav no problem with visas lol!

Hehe I wish... But, bills to pay, food to put on the table Smile
Back to top Go down
khoopek
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
khoopek

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 8:36 pm

well...u can look at the bright side now....with such high pay u can afford vacations every end of the year lol
Back to top Go down
Kajime
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate
Kajime

I'm hired!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm hired!!!!!   I'm hired!!!!! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 7:02 pm

MASSIVE GRATS!!!

hope all goes well for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm hired!!!!! Empty