Jedi Order of CabalSEA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Order of CabalSEA

Upholding Peace and Justice

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Jedi Order!

Go down 
+14
TheJedi
khoopek
Criterios
Kayturn
ManOh
Cronic
Gobelisk
Kajime
CtrlAltDa1337
sty123
Darcen
kenzi87
YuriHyuga
Tahiri Centurica
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CtrlAltDa1337
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
CtrlAltDa1337

Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 12:32 pm

That's kinda..... fast @_@ WarPoet immediately got Padawan after he joined? Lol, gratz, Poet =D
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Cronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 12:57 pm

Thank You. and I Thank the entire Order.

And thank Mudkip kipkipkipkip too. Very Happy

May the Force be with You.
Back to top Go down
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 12:58 pm

AshFlame'em wrote:
That's kinda..... fast @_@ WarPoet immediately got Padawan after he joined? Lol, gratz, Poet =D

Due to his contributions in the CDI conflict, the Council decided a promotion was in order.

But don't worry, once we get to know more of you all in-game, I suspect promotions will be across the board. Smile
Back to top Go down
CtrlAltDa1337
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
CtrlAltDa1337

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 10:37 pm

But that's still kinda fast. Isn't loyalty to the guild like, the most important? It's quite unfair to the ones who joined 1st like..... sty or kenzi. I mean.... thrillex's promotion I can understand since he did the banner, but Cronic's.......
Back to top Go down
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:14 pm

AshFlame'em wrote:
But that's still kinda fast. Isn't loyalty to the guild like, the most important? It's quite unfair to the ones who joined 1st like..... sty or kenzi. I mean.... thrillex's promotion I can understand since he did the banner, but Cronic's.......

Joining first doesn't necessarily reflect loyalty, neither are rank promotions given out based on who was here first.

Jedi Thrillex was with us soon after I founded this site, and Master Seraphim and I have conversed with him throughly for a period. Hence, our decision.

Jedi Cronic was undoubtly in close conversation with both of us, and showed self-reservation when dealing with the CDI conflict.

We only have 2 Masters at this time, hence our limited capability to know all of you now. The Initiate rank is a placeholder for newcomers. When any member Knight and above vouches for an Initiate, we would move him/her up to Padawan.

The Padawan rank is for newcomers who have spent some time with us, and have established a certain amount of interest in staying on. Hence why we are only giving the abovementioned Jedi ranks no higher than Padawan.

I would like to know you all, of course. So be active in our forums, throw around some conversations. As the game is not in effect yet, I can understand why people might not come here as often.

I'm always on this forum when I am not doing anything else, and I usually always reply to any thread I find substance in.

If anyone is displeased with the decisions made by the Council, do PM any Master regarding it. We would grant you temporary access to a forum where such discussions can be made in private.
Back to top Go down
CtrlAltDa1337
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
CtrlAltDa1337

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:19 pm

Thanks for clarifying =D Was a 'lil confused back there...
Back to top Go down
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:23 pm

I would like to have all Jedi with member access to post in the Members section. This Front Desk is accesible to all and not private, mainly for those who registered here but haven't passed their application process or are foreign dignitaries.
Back to top Go down
YuriHyuga
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
YuriHyuga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:24 pm

Master Tahiri speaks wisdom.

Although the High Council may give allowances, I hope that the Jedi do not question the Council about such decisions, unless you feel that it is an outrage.

The Jedi Council makes decisions when we consult the Force, which will no doubt be for the better of the Jedi Order.
Back to top Go down
Gobelisk
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Gobelisk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:24 pm

Congrats to Cronic for being Padawan.
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Cronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 10:29 am

Thank you redchaos.

I am sure as what the Jedi Council had mentioned before, when the game starts, more promotions will be evident. cheers
Back to top Go down
Criterios
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 3:15 pm

Esteemed Jedi Order

It is my pleasure to be looking forward to working with the Order in future.

Surreptitiously
- VoN
Back to top Go down
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 3:36 pm

Criterios wrote:
Esteemed Jedi Order

It is my pleasure to be looking forward to working with the Order in future.

Surreptitiously
- VoN

Good day, you may join us in the Public Relations forum. Your access and name tag has been granted.
Back to top Go down
khoopek
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
khoopek

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 6:27 am

A pleasure to see my master....hi...juz joined a few days ago and i was wondering if there is any post that shows the ranking of masters, knights, padawans and who is taking those positions?

EDIT: ok nvm...found it at the great hall...how silly of me
Back to top Go down
TheJedi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:11 am

Hi...i'm new here Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Cronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 9:39 am

TheJedi wrote:
Hi...i'm new here Razz Razz Razz

Hi. if you want to join, please Post at the Guild Applications or you will be restricted of the whole Forum.

Also, please read the Jedi order thread's first post on PPF. Hope you understood the Jedi Code, Jedi Creed and Vision of this Guild.

Your application will be evaluated accordingly by the Administrators. Also, do indicate your Cabal IGN so that the Admin can change it in this website. This is to prevent confusion among members of the community here.
Back to top Go down
firstknight
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Greetings fellow jedi... i am firstknight... The Knight that holds on to the code of honor.. basically similar to Jedi's Code. hehe....is good to be in this guild and hope to have fun in game as well as in forum...
Back to top Go down
Kayturn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kayturn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:45 pm

Let's RocK! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LancerXtreme
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate
LancerXtreme

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 12:08 pm

Gd afternoon all Jedis, I'm a newcomer who had just applied to join the Jedi Council so its still pending. Hoping to join u guys in training and missions as well as getting to know each other better. Gd day to all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tahiri Centurica
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member
Tahiri Centurica

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 2:16 pm

I believe you mean that you applied to join the Order... not the Council? Very Happy

Anyway, we'll see to your application as soon as we can.
Back to top Go down
LancerXtreme
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate
LancerXtreme

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 1:29 pm

LOL master Tahiri, u r rite, i'ved applied to join the order. My mistake. And now tat i've been accepted into the order, my journey begins with fellow jedis to uphold the order's reputation. Lets work hand in hand to accomplish tat goal. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jyuukenhou
Jedi Initiate
Jedi Initiate
Jyuukenhou

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:59 pm

Hello all. I am new to the Order. Please guide me through Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashikage
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Ashikage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 9:24 pm

Sure just post down anything you're unsure of and we'll help u out

Last edited by Ashikage on Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Cronic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:56 pm

Jyuukenhou, please try to play your account in Mercury more often. Also, I cannot add you if you are not playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Jedi Order!   Welcome to the Jedi Order! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Jedi Order!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2